Tuesday, April 1, 2008

my life indicator..

supposedly.. according to my nonsense belief.. the ups and downs in my life.. is determined by how well Arsenal is doing XD please do not ask me why i think this way.. i guess everyone is nutty in their own way.. hehe

SO.. just a few weeks back.. Arsenal was top of the table! but now.....


wtf.. lower than 2!! how can this be!? omg.. its has only been a week or so that i didnt pay attention to epl.. and this happens.. zzz.. so does this mean that my life will have a downturn soon?! i hope not.. =.= life is great now.. so Arsenal buck up!! that stupid @#$% Wenger says that a draw at Anfield tomorrow will be satisfactory.. hell no! we must win! Arsenal is having the next 3 games ALL against Liverpool.. haha.. sorry la kean chong.. we will win them all.. =P i predict 2-1, 2-1 and 1-0.. hehe.. 1st 2 home games would be easy i hope..! show some results pls!

~wengkhye~

No comments: