Sunday, May 4, 2008

U/p/D/a/T/e......

it seems i can only post entries late late past midnight.. maybe its because i have nothing to do at this time and its the time i can actually think.. haha.. just like how its a suitable time for me to do my studies.. XD

so so.. this is just going to be a very very short update on my life.. not much time to blog nowadays.. even though i am having holidays now! haha.. just until the end of next week.. then my new 2nd semester begins.. never ending assignments and studying.. boring.. but such is life.. lol

right now i am down with a BAD BAD BAD soar throat.. compliments of late nights during finals.. and actually also because i stay up almost every night to talk to her while she studies.. haha.. not blaming this.. because i do it with a willing heart.. but i DO blame the exams.. =.=

so right now.. people cannot hear my melodious voice.. because when i open my mouth to speak.. either no sound comes out.. or i squeak.. seriously.. a very very mellow squeak.. haha.. XD yes i am very sick now.. but im still up blogging so late at this hour..! killing myself..

i know i said short.. but i'll go on because i can right now.. haha.. the thing is.. why do i feel as though having and not having is not much difference?? maybe this thing is still new to the both of us.. time is what we both need.. to learn.. if only she was more appreciative.. and cared more..

on the other hand.. last night i reached home at around 2.40am.. because i stayed up watching IRON MAN.. which is a freaking cool movie.. everyone please watch this movie.. watching the movie at 12.05 am and sleeping at 3am and getting sick was quite worth it to me.. haha.. maybe not but its still a 4.5 out of 5 for me..! it really wowed me.. though i was half dead half way through the movie.. iron man is just another marvel super hero.. but in this movie he doesnt fight with super powers.. he fights with technology.. and really it didnt seem impossible to me at all.. which is why it wowed me.. didnt feel like spider man or x-men with their super powers they didnt have to develop.. just how i feel! =P

okies.. 2.32am now.. ciao all.. or i'll wake up still searching for my voice.. right now.. i miss my own voice.. and hers too..

~wengkhye~

No comments: