Monday, May 5, 2008

water tap nose..

aiyo.. im so fed up with my runny nose and mellow voice.. wish i could just heal instantly.. and get back to my daily life.. its my holidays for goodness sake..! and im stuck at home.. =.= but getting better day by day nonetheless.. thanks people for caring.. but why is everyone teaching me the honey+lemon drink?? is it like very common?? lolx.. brings back memories..

anyways.. i have had a 'talk' with her.. and i think everything is alright now.. no no.. i have never ever regretted my decision.. happy with it.. haha =D life is just wonderful minus sicknesses and exams.. speaking of which i think i may get a C for my Sociology.. haha.. parents going to kill me.. results are roughly a week's time from being revealed.. please let it be a B.. the rest please be A's

tomorrow is Tuesday! only six more days without classes! bloody HELLLL...

~wengkhye~

No comments: